CGIA organizes Mobile World Congress Graphene Pavilion Exhibition together with ICFO
Join us in the Graphene Pavilion, a unique space to explore the latest Graphene based innovations from both academia and industry with numerous prototypes and demonstrations.
The Graphene revolution is happening all around us and its impact on many of the building block components of the mobile industry will be profound. In Graphene Pavilion, you will get the chance to experience how Graphene is revolutionizing technologies, from flexible screens to wearable devices, from IoT and smart cities to data communications. For the first time, ICFO (Institute of Photonic Sciences) and CGIA (China Innovation Alliance of the Graphene Industry) will join hands in bringing this cutting-edge technology to the ecosystem’s sight to let you get a deeper understanding of Graphene as well as gathering leading organizations from Europe and China to exchange insights and innovation.
· The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)
· China Innovation Alliance of the Graphene Industry (CGIA)
· University of Cambridge
· University of Manchester
· BGT Materials
· National Research Council
· FlexEnable Ltd.
· Zap & Go (Zapgocharger Ltd.)
· Shanghai SIMBATT Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
· The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
· Qingdao Huagao Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
· Tangshan Jianhua Technology Development Co., Ltd.
· Guang Zhou OED Technologies Corp. Ltd.
· Standard Graphene
In addition to the Graphene experience on the show floor, Professor Sir Konstantin Novoselov FRS, University of Manchester and winner of the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics, will headline in a session focusing on the latest developments in Graphene on the morning of Thursday, 30 June.